Risk free spending
Keep your money safe with Currensea
Mastercard Principal Member
- As a Principal member of the Mastercard network, Curensea is able to issue its own cards, in the same way as a major high street bank.
- Only financial institutions with a license from the FCA, who have satisfied Mastercards extensive criteria, are granted a Mastercard license.
- Benefit from Mastercard chargeback protection on all purchases made with your Currensea card
Open Banking Regulated Provider
- Open Banking is the secure way to enable regulated companies to partner with your bank.
- Currensea are an Open Banking Regulated Provider and are shown on the Open Banking Register
- We use Open Banking to set-up your Currensea card and enable it to securely work with your existing bank account
Your money is safe in your bank
You pay for goods and services using your existing business account, just with a different debit card
- Your money stays safely in your account until you decide to spend it
- Benefit from bank grade encryption technology