New card, same account
- No new bank account, link with existing current account
- Remove bank fees while travelling abroad, save at least 85% on every transaction
- Donate to Brooke, round up your UK spend and donate your travel savings
Connects to your
existing bank account
- Currensea is the layer in front of your current bank account
- It saves you at least 85% in bank fees on every foreign transaction
- Gives you extra security and makes your bank work that bit harder for you
- Your bank uses online banking to allow you to connect your Brooke charity debit card safely and securely
- No new bank account needed - all you need to do is link your new charity debit card to your existing debit account when you sign up
- Transactions are protected by Mastercard's 120-day chargeback protection
Spend with your
- Donate pennies with your everyday purchases
- Manage and track your donations via our app
- When you spend, Currensea collects the funds from your bank account via Direct Debit
How your card helps Brooke
Your new card helps you donate by rounding up your purchases in the UK to the nearest 5p or 10p.
This means that every time you buy something, you can donate to Brooke.
Currensea's connected banks
Currensea works with all the major UK high-street banks
Currensea is rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Currensea is rated 'Excellent on Trustpilot with a score of 4.8/5 from thousands of reviews!
Brooke is an international animal welfare charity dedicated to transforming the lives of vulnerable working horses, donkeys and mules around the world, and the communities that depend on them.
Have full control using the Currensea App
Download Currensea's easy-to-use app and donate to Brooke as much or as little as you want per purchase. Currensea's app experience is much easier than you’d ever imagined.