An easier way to donate to
a cause you care about
Powered by Currensea and MasterCard
Connects to your
existing bank account
- Currensea is the layer in front of your current bank account
- It saves you at least 85% in bank fees on every foreign transaction
- Gives you extra security and makes your bank work that bit harder for you
- Your bank uses online banking to allow you to connect your Jewish Care Scotland charity debit card safely and securely
- No new bank account needed - all you need to do is link your new debit card to your existing bank account when you sign up
- Transactions are protected by Mastercard's 120-day chargeback protection
Spend with your
- Donate pennies with your everyday purchases
- Manage and track your donations via our app
- When you spend, Currensea collects the funds from your bank account via Direct Debit
Currensea's connected banks
Currensea works with all the major UK high-street banks
Currensea is rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Currensea is rated 'Excellent on Trustpilot with a score of 4.8/5 from thousands of reviews!
Your new card will also save you money when abroad too!
Spend abroad without the fees! You will no longer need to pay bank fees when spending abroad. Instead, your new card removes those fees and you can choose to donate a portion of those savings to us.
Have full control using the Currensea App
Download Currensea's easy-to-use app and donate to Jewish Care Scotland as much or as little as you want per purchase. Currensea's app experience is much easier than you’d ever imagined.