Your new card will save you money when abroad!
You will no longer need to pay the normal bank fees when travelling abroad. Instead you keep that saving yourself OR donate it to the Cameron Bespolka Trust. Best of both worlds!
Connects to your
existing bank account
- Currensea is the layer in front of your current bank account
- It saves you at least 85% on every foreign transaction
- Gives you extra security and makes your bank work that bit harder for you
- Your bank uses online banking to allow you to connect your new Cameron Bespolka Trust charity debit card safely and securely
- No new bank account needed - all you need to do is link your Cameron Bespolka Trust charity debit card to your existing debit account when you sign up
- Transactions are protected by Mastercard's 120-day chargeback protection
Spend with your
- Donate pennies with your everyday purchases
- Manage and track your donations via our app
- When you spend, Currensea collects the funds from your bank account via Direct Debit
Currensea's connected banks
Currensea works with all the major UK high-street banks
Currensea are rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Currensea are rated 'Excellent on Trustpilot with a score of 4.8/5 from thousands of reviews!
Round-up to the nearest 5p or 10p
Donate pennies with every spend you make, by rounding up on each purchase. This can be done easily via direct debit.
About the Cameron Bespolka Trust
Our aim is to encourage more young people to connect with nature and appreciate the huge benefits it has to offer. We provide opportunities for the next generation to learn about wildlife and increase their skills and understanding of our environment.
Have full control using the Currensea App
Download Currensea's easy-to-use app and donate toCameron Bespolka Trust as much or as little as you want per purchase. Currensea's app experience is much easier than you’d ever imagined.