New card, same account
- No new bank account, link with existing current account
- Remove bank fees while travelling abroad, save at least 85% on every transaction
- Donate to The Brain Tumour Charity, round up your UK spend and donate your travel savings
Connects to your
existing bank account
- Currensea is the layer in front of your current bank account
- It saves you at least 85% in bank fees on every foreign transaction
- Gives you extra security and makes your bank work that bit harder for you
- Your bank uses online banking to allow you to connect your Everest in the Alps charity debit card safely and securely
- No new bank account needed - all you need to do is link Currensea to your debit account when you sign up
- Transactions are protected by Mastercard's 120-day chargeback protection
Spend with your
- Donate pennies with your everyday purchases
- Manage and track your donations via our app
- When you spend, Currensea collects the funds from your bank account via Direct Debit
Round-up to the nearest 5p or 10p
Donate pennies with every spend you make, by rounding up on each purchase. This can be done easily via direct debit.
Currensea's connected banks
Currensea works with all the major UK high-street banks
Currensea is rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Currensea is rated 'Excellent on Trustpilot with a score of 4.8/5 from thousands of reviews!
About Everest in The Alps and
the Brain Tumour Charity
Everest In The Alps is a challenge that enables The Brain Tumour Charity to invest millions in to The Everest Centre for Research into Paediatric Low Grade Brain Tumours, the largest single investment globally in to low grade paediatric brain tumours. It brings together an international, multi-disciplinary team of leading experts, collaborating across Europe and the USA.
Have full control using the Currensea App
Download Currensea's easy-to-use app and donate to Everest in the Alps as much or as little as you want per purchase. Currensea's app experience is much easier than you’d ever imagined.