Your new card will save you money when abroad!
You will no longer need to pay the normal bank fees when travelling abroad. Instead you keep that saving yourself OR donate it to the Royal Society of medicine. Best of both worlds!
Connects to your
existing bank account
- Currensea is the layer in front of your current bank account
- It saves you at least 85% in bank fees on every foreign transaction
- Gives you extra security and makes your bank work that bit harder for you
- Your bank uses online banking to allow you to connect your Royal Society of Medicine charity debit card safely and securely
- No new bank account needed - all you need to do is link your new charity debit card to your existing debit account when you sign up
- Transactions are protected by Mastercard's 120-day chargeback protection
Spend with your
- Donate pennies with your everyday purchases
- Manage and track your donations via our app
- When you spend, Currensea collects the funds from your bank account via Direct Debit
Currensea's connected banks
Currensea works with all the major UK high-street banks
Currensea is rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Currensea is rated 'Excellent on Trustpilot with a score of 4.8/5 from thousands of reviews!
Round-up to the nearest 5p or 10p
Donate pennies with every spend you make, by rounding up on each purchase. This can be done easily via direct debit.
About the Royal Society of Medicine
Our vision is better healthcare for better lives. By sharing learning and supporting innovation our goal is to be the leading provider of continuing learning to healthcare professionals.
Have full control using the Currensea App
Download Currensea's easy-to-use app and donate to the Royal Society of Medicine as much or as little as you want per purchase. Currensea's app experience is much easier than you’d ever imagined.