Round-up to the nearest 5p or 10p
Donate pennies with every spend you make, by rounding up on each purchase. This can be done easily via direct debit.
Connects to your
existing bank account
- Currensea is the layer in front of your current bank account
- It saves you at least 85% in bank fees on every foreign transaction
- Gives you extra security and makes your bank work that bit harder for you
- Your bank uses online banking to allow you to connect your new Royal Trinity Hospice charity debit card safely and securely
- No new bank account needed - all you need to do is link your new charity debit card to your existing debit account when you sign up
- Transactions are protected by Mastercard's 120-day chargeback protection
Spend with your
- Donate pennies with your everyday purchases
- Manage and track your donations via our app
- When you spend, Currensea collects the funds from your bank account via Direct Debit
Currensea's connected banks
Currensea works with all the major UK high-street banks
Currensea is rated Excellent on Trustpilot
Currensea is rated 'Excellent on Trustpilot with a score of 4.8/5 from thousands of reviews!
Your new card will save you money when abroad!
You will no longer need to pay the normal bank fees when travelling abroad. Instead you keep that saving yourself OR donate it to the Royal Trinity Hospice. Best of both worlds!
About Royal Trinity Hospice
Trinity is the local hospice charity for central and south-west London, providing specialist palliative and end of life care to over 2,400 people every year. We also support their loved ones and carers while a patient is being cared for and after they have died, for as long as we’re needed.
Have full control using the Currensea App
Download Currensea's easy-to-use app and donate to the Royal Trinity Hospice as much or as little as you want per purchase. Currensea's app experience is much easier than you’d ever imagined.