Donate with every transaction
We work with charities to allow the UK public to give back to the cause they care about most. ‘Powered By’ is our answer, enabling charities to issue their own branded cards to drive engagement and donations from their members, allowing everyday spending to change people’s lives worldwide.
Connects to your
existing bank account
- Currensea is the layer in front of your current bank account
- It saves you at least 85% in bank fees on every foreign transaction
- Gives you extra security and makes your bank work that bit harder for you
- Your bank uses online banking to allow you to connect your Currensea card safely and securely
- No new bank account needed - all you need to do is link Currensea to your debit account when you sign up
- Transactions are protected by Mastercard's 120-day chargeback protection
Spend with your
new charity card
- Donate pennies with your everyday purchases
- Manage and track your donations via our app
- When you spend, Currensea collects the funds from your bank account via Direct Debit
Our charity commitment
Our relationship with Mastercard
“Mastercard recognises the excellent value that the Currensea proposition can bring to the UK marketplace, and will be offering a full range of support”
Kelly Devine, Division President, UK & Ireland
What our customers are saying
The simplest way that you can make a difference is by instantly rounding up your spend to the nearest few pence. You decide. Automatically donate pennies, and watch as they turn into pounds.
Save when you travel
Whenever you spend in foreign currency, whether that’s online shopping or travelling abroad, your bank will typically charge 3-5% in fees. Your new debit card removes the bank fees. Some or all of those savings can automatically be donated. You decide how much.
You’re always protected
Whatever you buy and wherever you buy it, you’re protected by the Mastercard Chargeback Guarantee.
With Currensea, your protection is our priority - you’re covered.